Residential HVAC Replacement/Installation
As your HVAC system ages, it becomes less efficient and can start to experience problems. Components begin to break, and you start to experience a larger need for repairs. Here are some of the signs that it might be time for a new HVAC or heat pump system:
- Your HVAC or heat pump is more than 10 years old. The average lifespan of an HVAC system is around 10 years. Plus new HVAC technology has made current heat pumps and HVAC systems much more energy efficient than they were 10 years ago.
- Your energy bills are going up, even though you're not using the system any differently than usual.
- The system needs frequent repairs. Especially if the repairs needed will cost at least 30% of what a new system would cost, it's best to consider replacing the HVAC or heat pump system.
- You notice hot and cold spots in your home. Hot and cold spots are a sign that your system is not running as efficiently as it should be.
- The system makes strange noises when it's running. Unusual noises such as banging, grinding or clanging can be a warning sign that a breakdown is imminent.
If you're experiencing any of these issues, it's time to call in the experts at Infinity Air. We'll help you choose the right replacement system for your home and budget, and we'll make sure it's installed correctly. We're the residential HVAC experts, so you can be confident that your new system will keep you comfortable all year long.
Why Choose Infinity Air?
Here are just a few of the reasons those in the know choose Infinity Air:
- We're experienced: We have deep experience in residential HVAC systems to help you choose the right replacement system for your home.
- We're certified: Our technicians are certified to work on HVAC systems.
- We're affordable: We offer financing options to make replacing your HVAC or heat pump system easier on your wallet.
- We're convenient: We offer Saturday appointments and 24/7 emergency service to make sure your HVAC needs are always taken care of.
- We carry the top brands: We carry the top brands so you can choose from the best options for your home, including Rheem, Amana, Gree, Trane, Carrier and Friedrich.
If it's time to replace your residential HVAC or heat pump system, contact Infinity Air today. We'll be happy to help you find the perfect solution for your home.