Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
If you've ever stepped into a commercial building that was too hot or too cold, you can appreciate the importance of a well-functioning commercial air conditioning system. In commercial buildings, these systems are typically called RTUs, or rooftop units. RTUs are different from residential air conditioners in several ways, but the most important difference is their size. RTUs can be up to 10 times larger than a standard home air conditioner. This size difference means that commercial air conditioning repair can be more complex and expensive than repairing a residential system.
However, it's still important to keep your commercial AC unit in good working order. Here are some of the common commercial air conditioning problems:
- Poor Indoor Air Quality - Air quality begins to suffer when the system needs repairs. Strange odors are often a warning sign of a serious commercial air conditioner issue. Excess humidity and sticky air is another warning sign that your indoor air quality is not what it should be.
- Inadequate Cooling - One of the most common commercial air conditioner problems is inadequate cooling. This can be caused by a variety of issues, including restricted airflow, leaks in the ductwork, or low refrigerant levels.
- Thermostat Issues - If your building isn't comfortable, the problem may be with the thermostat. Thermostat issues are one of the most common commercial AC problems because they're often caused by user error.
- Leaking Water - Water leaks are another common issue with commercial air conditioners. These leaks can occur for a number of reasons, including clogged drain lines, condensate pump failure, or incorrect installation.
- Noisy Operation - Commercial air conditioners should operate quietly. If your unit is making strange noises, it may be a sign of a bigger problem.
- Poor Energy Efficiency - A commercial air conditioner that isn't operating efficiently can end up costing you a lot of money in energy bills. Inefficient operation is often caused by ductwork leaks, dirty filters, or faulty thermostats.
Regular maintenance can help prevent many of these commercial air conditioning problems. However, even the best-maintained units will eventually need repair. When that time comes, it's important to call a qualified HVAC technician.
Why Choose Infinity Air?:
There are many reasons to choose Infinity Air for your commercial AC repair needs. Here are just a few:
- We're a locally owned and operated company, so we understand the unique challenges that come with cooling businesses in our area.
- We're experts in commercial AC repair, so you can rest assured that your system is in good hands.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services, so you can be confident that you're making the best decision for your business.
- We service all makes and models, including Rheem, Ruud, Amana, Goodman, Carrier, Trane, American Standard, Tempstar, Grande Air and Heil.
When you need commercial air conditioning repair, call in the experts at Infinity Air. We'll take care of your repair and get your system back up and running quickly and efficiently.
Excellent Company, Michael and his crew worked through pouring rain to get the job done! Very knowledgeable and professional. Rates and equipment were very reasonable. Can't say enough good things about their work ethic, and professionalism. You won't go wrong here!!!!!
Best of the best, If you looking for professional and strong skills technician , Michael McRoberts is your man. I had emergency . My two A/C unit just died at same time, He came next day and has done two units in 2 days for fantastic price . Nobody can beat Their price. Highly Recommended!
I had an emergency situation with 8 of my units without power from a surge. Infinity “worked” me in. They arrived, assessed the problem, and had power restored quickly. They were willing to stay until the job was completed. I would recommend this company to everyone who needs a professional, reputable, and also caring team for their electrical or HVAC needs.
Came clear to Pennsylvania to install a new furnace for us. Within a week he ordered a new one and had it shipped to my home. Flew in and within 30 mins had it installed! Works great and even called to make sure everything was still running good! I highly recommend their service!!
Very professional and got job done quickly. We couldn't have had an easier experience putting in our new air Conditioning not to mention fair and honest pricing. Thanks Infinity Air!
I was having issues with my system so I called Infinity Air and they came out the same day. They figured out the problem quickly and came up with a great solution to my problem. They even showed up right on time when the work was scheduled for and did a great job. I will be telling all my friends and family about Infinity Air!
Michael and Rhonda are the best! They were very informative on my condenser and air handler They were both wearing mask and practicing CDC guidelines. My unit is very old, hopefully it will hold out a little longer. I do know that when it gives out I will have Infinity Air and Heating replace the unit. If your looking for a great company give them a call.
Very knowledgeable in HVAC, Mike and Natalie were on time and professional through the whole job, couldn't have found anyone else more confident and up on any new system traits in my honest opinion and we will not bother with finding anyone else as these people are tops with me...
I've gotta say that these guys really went above and beyond...my a/c went out... gave them a call and they were on it... very professional and I will be recommending them to all my friends and family... Great Job!!!!...Thank y'all so much!
Infinity Air assessed our need, installed the appropriate a/c sized unit and thermostat. They were very professional and prompt, keeping their promises. The installation was neat a d clean. We highly recommend Infinity Air for your a/c needs.