Commercial Ductwork Repair and New Installation
Commercial ductwork is one of the most important parts of your commercial HVAC system. It is responsible for delivering heated or cooled air to your business, and if it is not functioning properly, your business will not be comfortable. There are a few key signs that your commercial ductwork needs repair or replacement. If you notice any of them, you should call Infinity Air as soon as possible.
Signs Your Commercial Ductwork Needs Repairs
There are several signs when your commercial ductwork needs repairs.
- Higher energy bills: If your commercial HVAC system is working harder than usual, it could be because your ductwork is not insulated properly or has leaks. This means that your system will have to work harder to deliver the same amount of heating or cooling, which will result in higher energy bills.
- Uneven heating or cooling: If certain rooms in your commercial space are too hot or too cold, it could be a sign that your ductwork is not evenly distributing air. This problem can usually be fixed by sealing any leaks and adding insulation to the ductwork.
- Strange noises: If you hear banging, whistling, or other strange noises coming from your HVAC system, it could be a sign that your ductwork is damaged and needs to be repaired.
If you notice any of these signs, it is important to call us as soon as possible. We can inspect your ductwork and make any necessary repairs. In some cases, commercial ductwork will need to be completely replaced.
Signs Your Commercial Ductwork Needs Replaced
Here are some common signs that your commercial ductwork should be replaced.
1. Your commercial ductwork is more than 20 years old: If your commercial ductwork is over 20 years old, it may be time to start thinking about replacing it. Ductwork can last a long time, but after a certain point, it will start to degrade and will not be as effective at delivering heating and cooling.
2. You are planning a renovation: If you are planning a commercial renovation, it may be a good idea to replace your ductwork at the same time. This way, you can make sure that your new HVAC system is properly integrated into the new space.
3. You have significant leaks: If you have significant leaks in your commercial ductwork, it may be more cost-effective to replace the ductwork rather than trying to repair it.
Why Choose Infinity Air?
When it comes to commercial ductwork repair and installation, you want to make sure the job is done right. That's why you need Infinity Air. We're experts in commercial ductwork, and we'll make sure your business space is comfortable and efficient. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Excellent Company, Michael and his crew worked through pouring rain to get the job done! Very knowledgeable and professional. Rates and equipment were very reasonable. Can't say enough good things about their work ethic, and professionalism. You won't go wrong here!!!!!
Best of the best, If you looking for professional and strong skills technician , Michael McRoberts is your man. I had emergency . My two A/C unit just died at same time, He came next day and has done two units in 2 days for fantastic price . Nobody can beat Their price. Highly Recommended!
I had an emergency situation with 8 of my units without power from a surge. Infinity “worked” me in. They arrived, assessed the problem, and had power restored quickly. They were willing to stay until the job was completed. I would recommend this company to everyone who needs a professional, reputable, and also caring team for their electrical or HVAC needs.
Came clear to Pennsylvania to install a new furnace for us. Within a week he ordered a new one and had it shipped to my home. Flew in and within 30 mins had it installed! Works great and even called to make sure everything was still running good! I highly recommend their service!!
Very professional and got job done quickly. We couldn't have had an easier experience putting in our new air Conditioning not to mention fair and honest pricing. Thanks Infinity Air!
I was having issues with my system so I called Infinity Air and they came out the same day. They figured out the problem quickly and came up with a great solution to my problem. They even showed up right on time when the work was scheduled for and did a great job. I will be telling all my friends and family about Infinity Air!
Michael and Rhonda are the best! They were very informative on my condenser and air handler They were both wearing mask and practicing CDC guidelines. My unit is very old, hopefully it will hold out a little longer. I do know that when it gives out I will have Infinity Air and Heating replace the unit. If your looking for a great company give them a call.
Very knowledgeable in HVAC, Mike and Natalie were on time and professional through the whole job, couldn't have found anyone else more confident and up on any new system traits in my honest opinion and we will not bother with finding anyone else as these people are tops with me...
I've gotta say that these guys really went above and beyond...my a/c went out... gave them a call and they were on it... very professional and I will be recommending them to all my friends and family... Great Job!!!!...Thank y'all so much!
Infinity Air assessed our need, installed the appropriate a/c sized unit and thermostat. They were very professional and prompt, keeping their promises. The installation was neat a d clean. We highly recommend Infinity Air for your a/c needs.